- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Two UD and Three Aspherical Elements
- Fluorine Coating
- Internal Focusing Ring-Type USM AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Water- and Dust-Resistant with Filter
- Nine-Blade Circular Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 11"
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture to provide consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, including one large-diameter aspherical element, as well as two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and contribute to high edge-to-edge sharpness and resolution. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front and rear lens surfaces to reduce flare and ghosting for maintained color neutrality and image contrast.
Filter Size: 77 mm Closest Focusing Dist: 11.02 inches Length: 4.44 in. Weight: 1.35 lb.