- 4K MFT Camera with 3-Axis Gimbal
- 15mm f/1.7 Lens Included
- Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range
- GPS-Based Stabilization System
- Optical Flow Sensor for Indoor Flying
- DJI Lightbridge System Integrated
- Live 720p HD Monitoring with Lightbridge
- Retractable Carbon Fiber Arms
A Micro Four Thirds CMOS sensor with 4K image capture is introduced to DJI's quadcopter line with theInspire 1 PRO featuring the Zenmuse X5 camera and gimbal system along with a 15mm f/1.7 lens. Forgoing the fixed landing gear design found on many earlier quadcopters, the Inspire 1 features a retractable arm system whereby the underside of each prop motor has a foot to act as a landing pod when the arms are lowered. In-flight, the arms lift up to provide the camera an unobstructed 360-degree view. A 3-axis gimbal keeps shots steady and the camera pointed the same direction as the quadcopter banks and turns. The camera records internally to microSDHC/SDXC memory cards and can also beam a live 720p feed to a mobile device running the DJI GO app or a monitor or FPV glasses with an HDMI input.
Rental will include
- Inspire 1 with X5 Pro Camera and Gimbal
- 1 Controller (Additional Controller can be Rented Separately)
- 2 TB47 batteries good for 12-15 minutes(time will vary)
- 1 Battery charger
- 1 ND Filter and 1 UV Filter
- Extra set of props
- Go professional Case
You will need to provide your own capable tablet/smart phone with its own USB cable.
If you are having this item shipped to our TAMPA location, there will be an extra $50 handling fee in addition to the standard courier fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Rental of this item will require a minimum authorization hold on a credit card/debit card for $750.00
Manual can be found HERE