Sekonic L-358 FLASH MASTER features:
* Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings (in full-stop mode). Meter can also display shutter-speeds and apertures in half or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings on your camera
* Swivel-mounted head (270-degrees) allows for uninterrupted visual contact with LCD screen from any reading angle
* Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended, and retract the Lumisphere for selective, narrower-field readings for flat-field objects such as artwork.
* At ISO 100, the EV measurement range is -2 to 22.9. Aperture ranges from f/1 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1-sec to 1/1000th for flash). For cinema applications frame-rates can be set from 2 to 360 frames-per-second. ISO range can be set from 3 to 8000 in third-stop increments
* Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes
* 1/4-inch tripod socket for mounting meter in subject area
Rental includes the incident sphere. It will NOT include the reflective lumigrid unless specified in the special instructions.
Manual can be found HERE