The microRemote Handheld Wireless Focus Controller from Redrock Micro is designed to help control your camera focus while using stabilizers such as Steadicams, Jib Arms, and Gimbal Stabilizers. By controlling focus wirelessly you remove the need to directly touch the camera during a shot, but still control focus to direct your viewer's attention.
- All lenses are mapped to the full 270° rotation of the microRemote. This is especially helpful for DSLR lenses that have very short throws, but also very helpful for some Cinema Lenses that have long throws. The expanded mapping on DSLR Lenses is designed to allow refined and precise focus pulls. The mapping process makes all lenses feel similar, allowing for a consistent feel throughout all lenses.
- Wireless control of microRemote system up to 1 mile (1600m) line of sight
- Adjustable Indicator Arm
- Left/Right hand operation
- 3D Marking discs compatible with Flares for use in the dark
- A dual adjustable hard stop for precision pulls
- Powered by 2 AA batteries(not included)
- The optional direct and power cables are NOT included
Full Specs can be found HERE
Manual can be found HERE
This Item will NOT work by itself. If you do not already have a Redrock microremote system, you can rent one HERE