The 8" dome counteracts the decrease in coverage that occurs underwater by increasing your angle of view. It also reduces edge distortion to a greater degree than smaller 4" or 6" domes, and it has a shade that blocks out excess light for improved visibility and reduced flare. Additionally, the dome makes it easier to capture over-under shots, where the port is half-in and half-out of the water.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Canon 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS
- Canon 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S IS II
- Canon 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon 20-35 mm
- Canon 24 mm f/1.4L USM
- Canon 24 mm f/1.4L II USM
- Canon 24-85 mm
- Canon 35-80 mm
- 10-18 mm Sony E f/4 OSS
- 12mm Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
- 16-35 mm Sony FE f/4 ZA OSS
For a complete list of compatible lenses and use limitations please visit Ikelite's PORT FINDER