What to expect from your shipping rental with TheLensDepot.com
Hello and thanks again for renting from The Lens Depot! We know you’re excited to get your equipment, but we wanted to take a few moments to go over a few things to make sure everything goes smoothly with your rental.
If you can't watch the above video, here's the important stuff that you need to know:
- All shipments require a signature – so you must be available to sign for the package! If you feel that you will not be available, please contact us to discuss other options.
- When will the equipment arrive? Standard Ground or 2 Day shipping is generally by the “End of Day.” Our Next Day Air packages are usually by 10:30AM depending on your delivery area. You can visit UPS.com for more information.
- Place the return label over the original label. This will make sure it does not get lost. Also, be sure to save all of the packing materials
- Take a picture of how everything is packed. This will help you re-pack everything when you’re ready to return your rental and ensure that all items and accessories are returned
- Test the equipment. Our technicians carefully inspect every piece of equipment before it is shipped out. Very rarely, things can happen in transit. Be sure to test all of the equipment when you receive it. If you do find something wrong, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-964-1075
- Drop off the rental at a UPS Store/Customer Center on your return date. When it’s time to ship the equipment back, find the closest UPS Store or Customer Center. Make sure that the package is dropped off before the last pick-up of the day to avoid additional rental fees, and be sure to get a drop-off receipt. Do not leave the package in a drop-box.
That just about covers everything. If you have any other questions about the process or any of the equipment, feel free to get in touch with us via phone or e-mail.
We hope you will enjoy your rental. Thanks again!